Anthony J. Perez
Anthony J. Perez is a 2001 cum laude graduate of the University of Miami, School of Law, where he was a member of the University of Miami Law Review. Mr. Perez’s practice focuses on all aspects of Civil Litigation, which includes American with Disabilities Act Access law, personal injury law, foreclosure defense, contract litigation, family law, real estate litigation, employment law (to include the Serviceman’s Civil Relief Act (the “SCRA”) and Uniformed Services Employment and Reemployment Rights Act (“USERRA” cases), labor law cases and military law. He testifies regularly as an expert witness in relation to the reasonableness of attorney’s fees in litigation.
Mr. Perez is also a retired Lieutenant Colonel having served over 30 years in the Marine Corps. He has served in both active duty and reserve commands in the United States Marine Corps since 1986 and is a combat veteran.
- Florida Bar, 2001
- United States Southern District of Florida
- United States Middle District of Florida
- United States Northern District of Florida
- 11th Circuit Court of Appeals
- Christopher Columbus High School: 1982
- Florida International University: Bachelor of Arts 1988
- University of Miami, School of Law: Juris Doctorate 2001 — Cum Laude
Professional Associations and Memberships
- The Marine Corps Reserve Officer's Association
- The Marine Corps Association
- The Freedom Veterans of America (Vice-President of the Board of Directors)